Program Educational Objectives:
Graduates of the ME program are expected to:
1. Apply the principles of math, science and engineering to solve a wide variety of technical problems.
2. Excel in designing products and systems that integrate contemporary engineering practices and modern tools to meet the societal, environmental and sustainability constraints.
3. Accept leadership roles, communicate effectively and behave professionally and ethically in multidisciplinary work environments.
4. Succeed in graduate studies, professional practice in local, regional and global markets and engage in continuous career development.
5. Engage in entrepreneurial activities that promote sustainable economic development.