1. Applying knowledge of science, mathematics, multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra, and electrical engineering science.
2. Identifying, formulating, modeling, analyzing, and solving different engineering problems.
3. Conducting, designing-based-on, analyzing, and interpreting different experimental data.
4. Engaging in practical electrical systems and in entrepreneurial activities.
5. Designing and realizing different physical systems, components, and processes in electrical systems to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
6. Using modern engineering techniques, skills, and tools necessary for engineering practice.
7. Communicating and functioning effectively in multidisciplinary teams.
8. Recognition of the need-for and engaging in life-long learning.
9. Familiarity with probability and statistics.